Home Forums Engagement Shorebird Video Series

3 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Robert Penner 1 year, 1 month ago
  • Robert Penner
    Participant
    @docbirdy

I have partnered with the Kansas Wetlands Education Center on the development of short shorebird related videos. Trying to put one out every month for the year 2020. We call it Whats You Doing Rob. The first video was on Disking for Shorebirds and the next will be on World Wetlands Day. I am about as far from being a social media person as there is, all I know is the first one is on You Tube and the education centers website.

Monica Iglecia
    Keymaster
    @monicai

Hi Rob,

This sounds great, can you share the link to the video?

Glen Hensley
    Participant
    @glenh

I saw your video posted to the Kansas Nature Conservancy Facebook page. You did really good Rob. Look forward to more

Robert Penner
    Participant
    @docbirdy

Not knowing where this video is posted just goes to show that I have very little knowledge of social media and at my age I am not going to try too hard to learn, that I why I partner with the much younger and smarter educator Mandy at the Kansas Wetland Education Center. Above is the link to the You Tube video and as Glen stated it is not on the center’s webpage but on the Kansas Nature Conservancy Facebook and I believe the centers Facebook. The second edition will come out on February 2nd which is World Wetlands Day and the video will be about World Wetland’s Day. We hope they get better each time and I welcome any suggestions on how to make them more interesting and entertaining.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.